January 15, 2010

Organic Hair Products: Organic Excellence Chemical Free Mint Conditioner, 16-Ounces (Pack of 2)

Organic Hair Products: Organic Excellence Chemical Free Mint Conditioner, 16-Ounces (Pack of 2)


Chemical free products. The mint haircare system. Moisturizer for hair and scalp. Gives body to fine or limp hair. Kills static electricity. Contains sunscreen.

A Review by a Satisfied Customer:
In my quest to find a conditioner that contained absolutely NO chemicals (so many of the organic, "natural" ones still contain chemicals), I stumbled upon Organic Excellence. I am really pleased with it. I can use it on my dry, coarse hair AND on my daughter's fine, oily hair. I find this pretty amazing. The ingredients are excellent and will strengthen the hair. We are ordering the two pack again and again!

More Products Details, click here:-  Organic Hair Products: Organic Excellence Chemical Free Mint Conditioner, 16-Ounces (Pack of 2)


Deals of The Day